A brighter future for the industry…
Landmark projects within the MENA region are in different stages of construction. This region is the only region in the world that is currently investing billions of dollars in large establishments that includes retail, entertainment and large scale infrastructure.
Projects in UAE:
• Museum of the Future, is expected to cost more than US$ 200 million and the completion date in 2017.
• The US$ 816 million Jewel of the Creek project will consists of a monstrous waterfront complex.
• The US$ 3 billion Habtoor City, planned for completion in 2016.
• A 15.3 square km waterfront city, to be finished by Q3 2018 at an expense of US$ 150 million.
• US$ 10 billion Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum (MBR) City.
• AED 6 billion Bluewaters Island is set to be one of the largest tourist hotspots in the world.
• UAE’s infrastructure construction sector is over US$ 55.11 billion.
• Nakheel’s Deira Island project.
• Aladdin City, a project inspired by the tales of Aladdin and Sindbad.
Projects in Saudi Arabia:
• US$ 22.5 billion Riyadh Metro project.
• US$ 1.23 billion Kingdom tower.
• Billion dollar King Abdulaziz International Airport.
• US$ 27 billion King Abdullah Economic City in Rabigh.
• US$ 7 billion The Knowledge Economic City in Madinah.
• US$ 27 billion Jazan Economic City.
• US$ 7 billion Saudi Landbridge rail project.
Projects in Qatar:
• US$ 200 billion being spent on new roads, stadiums and facilities.
• Close to US$ 70 billion being spent on hotel, leisure, tourism, sports, recreational and other projects.
• 433,000 sqm Doha Festival City mall.
• US$ 7 billion deep water port.
• US$ 1 billion transportation corridor in Doha.
Projects in Kuwait:
• US$ 2.6 billion Sheikh Jaber Al Ahmed Al Sabah Causeway - Phase 1 (Subiya Causeway).
• US$ 1.5 billion Boubyan Island Phase 1 (Stage 3).
• US$ 800 million Jamal Abdul Nasser Street project.
• US$ 7 billion Kuwait International Airport Expansion plan.
• US$ 7 billion Kuwait Metro Project.