Illuminating the industry forward…
Governments in the Middle East region have taken the lead in switching from old conventional lightings with LED technology. Other industry sectors like hotels, malls and showrooms have taken a que and have started adopting the LED technology as they have abundant light installations which are energy guzzlers with high-watt consumption.
So if you are planning to expand into newer markets that includes the Middle East and Africa region then, SGI Dubai is the ideal show for your brand to get noticed and to get ahead.
SGI LED 2018 will display and introduce innovative LED solutions for both outdoor and indoor deployment. This segment will be an integral part of our show and will grow in stature in our 21st edition. We’ll bring the world’s leading LED entrepreneurs to provide the stakeholders with the right insights to lead the industry.
Some industry facts:
• Global lighting market is set to grow at a CAGR of 13% until 2018, and UAE will contribute to this growth because of its projects.
• Global LED market is forecasted to have an annual growth of 5% in 2016 and 3% annually until 2020.
• The regional markets will experience growth as global market is set to be worth USD350 million in 2017.
• UAE has plenty of upcoming and developing projects and by 2020 is set to reach over USD200 billion worth of investments in UAE’s power sector.
• These upcoming projects will increase the demand for energy-efficient lighting.
Come and LEAD the market with your LED solutions.